Thursday, October 12, 2006

Scaredy Cat

I'm hoping J and I get to take in the Grudge 2 tomorrow. I don't know why I love scary movies, my heart loves to remind me that it's not sure how much fright it can take...

I used to hear scary music on the TV as a kid (because I have excellent hearing) and would run and hide. Mom would ask what's wrong, and I would say, "It's a scared! It's a scared! Ask her to do the impression, she loves to tell that story.

My friend L told me of a guy she knew who was trying to grasp English, and would say, when he was scared, "I'm so scary!" We still use that on each other. That's a u had to be there, but trust me, that's a funny one.

5 comments:

Ellyn said...

i hate being scared. my #1 child would say she was "ascared". Again--you are talking about childhood (yours), you sure your not missing, oh I don't know, singing songs in slow mo?

:)

Leann said...

To this day, I can't hear or watch Unsolved Mysteries. The music when the show first comes on creeps me out. Other than that I'm pretty good on taking scary stuff. It's the gross stuff that annoys me the most. I like Thrillers and Horror films but don't make it gross just because.

Anonymous said...

hi sammie. great to find your new spot. i hope to see the sammie does china pics. as for scary pics, ho ho, people invite me to go with them because i scream so much i scare them worse than the movie.

Anonymous said...

hi sammie. i didn't mean to make that last comment anonymous. hm. not sure why i did that. sorry.

Anonymous said...

When are we gonna get to come see the movie we got you for your b-day? Creepy stuff.