Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Haunts

I remember getting the Old School Batman costume (from the Adam West era) when I was a young'un...complete with utility belt and a mask with a "white" face under the blue mask.

Very innocently, Mother decided to color in the face with a brown marker, so that it would match my Dark (actually Medium...see the previous post) skin...

And I remember getting upset that she did that. I look back and realize that she was just trying to be a Mom and it was completely harmless. I think I'll call her and finally forgive her! Boo!

Best costume: The Joker (again, Batman themed) Won 2 trophies and a total of $50 with that one. That's next year's story.
Worst costume: A TV. I stuck a cardboard box over my head and two foil wrapped pencils in a visor. It was off and and in a corner in 14 seconds.

3 comments:

crazykarl7 said...

My best costume is when I went as TC. He let me borrow a wheelchair and all.

Easy money..

Kelli said...

my best costume was when b and i were the beltway. but my personal favorite out of the costumes that i made was when b was optimus prime. :)

Malia said...

I think the television idea is grand...very creative. Bah! to store bought costumes, Hurray! for creativity and ingenuity!