Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Nightmare On My Street

5:49am I woke up AGAIN wondering how I was going to finish a paper for a class that I'm not in for a professor I haven't had in 8 years! This morning's episode was almost too real.

It's almost time to assemble my own team of Dream Warriors (Nightmare on Elm Street 3) so I can excise whatever it is that I think I still need to complete.

Speaking of excising nightmares, I think I have finally figured out what I'm going to be for Halloween. I was aiming for low maintenance, but more than your average cowboy/doctor/lawyer.

Nixed:
Purple Pie Man
Soccer Player
Randy/Michael/Bo Jackson
Tornado (blow on people and squirt them with water guns)
Wicket W. Warrick

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

laurielea82 said...

the tornado idea is kinda fun, but i think everyone would have hated you after about, well maybe a minute =)

Malia said...

I have recurring dreams about high school and college where I can't remember my class schedule and I know I have a test coming up in a class that I've neglected to attend for like an entire semester. Those are such stressful dreams.

Anonymous said...

That's nothing, a couple weeks back I dreamt that I got in a fistfight with my criminal law/evidence professor in front of the whole school.