Monday, October 23, 2006

JavaJive LIVE--UPDATED!

The New CD "It Ain't Easy Bein' This Good" drops November 5th. Believe it.

Never one to let a good joke die, here's the latest on our TRACKS...

1. Black to the Future
2. B. Muffin was a Playa'
3. I Don't Know What You Want (But I Can't Give It Anymore)
4. Cold Hands, Warm Heart
5. !
6. Micro$oft
7. Cash Money Chaos
8. Kombat (sample from Jesus Take the Wheel, feat. Carrie Underwood)
9. Lights Camera Blaction
10. The Chocolate United States of America

and the new hit single "Deal or No Deal" featuring JoJo, Bono and the Edge, Joe Satriani, Charlotte Church and Mannheim Steamroller...

In stores and out of the back of C. Bedard's trunk, November 5th!

5 comments:

crazykarl7 said...

is it me or does CB look like Chris Gaines in that picture?

chris b said...

chris gaines ain't got nothin..our 2nd album is in the works as we speak...'break yo self' will release spring 2007

Anonymous said...

Will there be some Falco?

Rock me Amadaeus!

Ellyn said...

I am thinking a little "ebony and ivory" duet is in order!

Anonymous said...

I still don't see any Falco. Would it be better if he sung a song "Rock me Chocolate Amadeus"