Thursday, November 30, 2006

So Weird

Remember, several of you asked for it.

6. Much like K's problem with apples, I'll eat things with peanuts in them (brownies, Snicker bars, chewy granola bars), but I can't eat peanuts straight out of the can. Yech...

5. I have several CDs full of TV Theme Songs, that I sing along with, memorize, and can recite word for word, note for note. Yet it took me ____ to pass the stupid bar exam, which is just a big memorization exercise. Which is why when I put regulations and policies to theme songs, I passed. True story.

4. I can listen to a single song all day long and never get tired of it.

3. I love commercials. Sometimes, after we've watched a program on Tivo and finished it, and a certain someone goes to do something else, I'll watch the show again, but watch the commercials and speed through the show.

2. I secretly act like my life is a TV show, complete with where cameras would be, who would appear during the main title as opposed to after the main title (in the Special Guest Star portions), and what would be good cliffhangers.

1. I always read the manual for anything that I get that has a manual...and more than once.

Laurie P., Jeff P., ESPNgirl, Ellyn, Tim C. and White Chocolate Cox, consider yourselves tagged... If you don't regularly update your blog, put it in my Comment Section...stat~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I find the manual thing a little disturbing. You do realize that men are not supposed to read meanuals, right?

Malia said...

That's why it's weird Brent!

Thanks for doing the weird list JavaBoy! But why do I get the feeling you held back on the really weird stuff?

;)

JavaBoy said...

B, so I like manuals, sue me. And you don't really want to get into a "who's more of man" competition with me, either, 'cause...it just wouldn't be fair to you.

M, I've got the young and Mother-in-Laws reading this, so I've got to be discrete...ha!

Sign2Jill said...

Sometimes, I pretend I'm the main character on the Harry Truman Show.

laurielea82 said...

Alright, i'm taking you up on the offer to use your comment space. Here are six weird things about me, though maybe not the six weirdest.

(1) I hate cheese. I order pizzas without cheese and everyone I know thinks that is weird.

(2) I hate receiving presents. I don't mean I hate gifts, but its the act of receiving them. I always fear that I won't like it and that my face will show that and I'll disappoint whoever gave it to me.

(3) I really dislike making phone calls with other people in the room. I'm not sure why.

(4) One of my biggest dreams is to go to the moon. Its been a dream of mine since I was a kid.

(5) I hate seeing people either getting stood up or getting their feelings hurt to a degree that is clearly weird. For example, when President Bush showed up to help a candidate campaign this year and the candidate stood him up, I felt really bad for Pres. Bush. I mean really bad. Jeff made fun of me for that.

(6) I love law school. Exams, not so much, but law school, I love.

Anonymous said...

You still alive?

Anonymous said...

i haven't been checking because of the new addition to the fam. Is this just weird stuff you are supposed to put down?