Friday, December 22, 2006

Confession is Good for the Soul (Brother)

Happy Holidays! As we look toward 2007, I feel it's time to come clean.

I cannot keep my hands off X-mas gifts under the tree. This year's been a little different, because I've been too busy/tired/distracted to try to figure things out, but for some reason, I love to know what's going on over there in that brightly lit, wonderfully decorated, and extremely enticing corner. It's probably best if a certain NFL Top Rankings checker (see jillyoung.blogspot.com) didn't set anything out until "the day of..."

Like I said, I've been good so far...but with 12 hours to go until "Our Kwanzaa", I don't know how much more I can take.

My methods are Solid Snake like for sure...like checking to see what's inside of the chocolate without anyone knowing. Prodding, sticking tiny holes in tissue paper, a quick shake, an inappropriate touching...nothing (in the past) has been out of bounds, and the packages still look in tact. A true ninja of Presents, if you will.

I feel much better now. Happy Holidays, all!

No comments: