Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Votes Are In...

...in more ways than one. Thanks for all of you who have expressed your concerns, I know you're looking out for the Java, and the Java feels warm and fuzzy, just like he does as he is sipping his Gingerbread Latte (the Holiday flavors are back at Starbucks, get yo'self in the spirit of the season!) I'll be sure to let you know what the next chapter is for me, but it's not time to get ahead of ourselves, so no need to worry. If you really need to worry, worry about K-Fed, and how is CD got an F in Entertainment Weekly....the Gravy Train for him has definitely come to an end.

K-Fed. Playa.

Truth be told, you all had great ideas and expressed good thoughts about my GPs, and I will most likely do all 3, but according to the votes, it looks like I'll be taking DIY classes at Lowes...I'll let you know which ones I take, and marvel at what I learn once I apply it! Dirty hands, indeed!

Have a wonderful Thursday, those of you in the DC area, all I have to say is, 70 degrees y'all!

3 comments:

Shayna Willis said...

All three? In what other election does everyone win? I don't know if I could give up AMerican Idol. I mean, I notice that Carl and I have alot more time to talk and I finally learned his favorite color, but come on! It's American Idol!

JavaBoy said...

I know...It will be a "phase out" thing, rather than a "cold turducken" thing. I do like your idea behind giving the proceeds from the Sithsonian to charity...maybe in the form of Toys for Tots. I love buying toys for the kiddies, I remember how I felt (feel?) when I saw something for me under the tree!

Shayna Willis said...

I like it! Great idea. Today in church we were going over the passage where Jesus says, "Sell your possessions and give to the poor." I think this would qualify and therefore get you more jewels for your crown. :-)